GMC Topkick Dual-suspension Mountain Bike Sale
Here’s a bike that is perfect for riding the trails and for rough city riding. The GMC Topkick Dual-suspension mountain bike performs its best on rough terrain.
One of the smoothest rides you’ll ever experience. Very steady and reliable performance the GMC Topkick bike will not let you down.
One look and you can see the GMC Topkick mountain bike is comfortable and very stylish with dual suspension. It comes with 21 speeds that will come in handy when you are riding in the hills in your area. You need to know the tires are very knobby so these are great for the off the stuff but if you are going to be riding mostly on smooth roads you will probably want to change out the tires for a better ride.
Need a Full Suspension Mountain Bike?
The GMC Topkick bike is a full suspension bike that will absorb the bumps and jolts from riding on some of the rougher bike paths and trails. If you plan on doing a lot of hard riding you might want to consider replacing the plastic pedals with a pair of aluminum ones.
GMC Topkick Bicycle Specs
- Frame: 26-inch full-suspension aluminum MTB frame
- Fork: Zoom CH-386 suspension fork, 65mm travel
- Shocks: Kind Shock, adjustable to 650 pounds
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Crankset: Alloy ISA 335P, 28/38/48, L170mm
- Front derailleur: Falcon MF 31 T
- Rear derailleur: Shimano RD-TZ30GS SIS, 7 speed
- Shifters: Microshift TS-50 ADII index L3/R7
- Brake levers: GP 30 AP aluminum
- Brakes: LCHI DSK-320 disc brakes, 160mm
- Rims: Alloy black 26 x 1.5 inches
- Tires: Kenda black with yellow band 700 x 25C
- Stem: A-head TDS63K-8, EXT: 100mm, 15D
- Handlebar: HL-MTB 153, W: 600mm, R: 30mm
- Saddle: Velo, black padded
- Seat post: Alloy micro-adjust 27.2 x 300mm with quick-release
GMC Topkick Dual-suspension Mountain Bike Shifters
Notice the Microshift TS-50 ADII index L3/R7 push button indexed shifters on the GMC mountain bike; these are a big plus because it makes shifting effortless. The dual disk brakes are nice to have when you are running through water or if you live in a wet area because they are less likely to fail on you.
Want to learn how to pedal kick watching suspension mountain bike videos? Just think like you are a big pogo stick and keep trying. If you want to see mountain bike videos you should go to YouTube. They have a ton of ’em.
The ironhide dual suspension mountain bike is perfect for those off-road courses. You will be able to climb the toughest of hills also get on it going through puddles or creek beds with minimum effort. When you hit the potholes or if you’re riding on a washboard road you will appreciate the dual-suspension. Another Dual suspension mountain bike is the mongoose xr250.
The GMC Topkick dual suspension mtb has many features but it is the benefits that people like when they ride this mountain bike. Perhaps the best feature is the dual suspension. The frame employs a floating beam suspension design mated to a Zoom suspension fork with elastomer/spring technology. The results are unbelievable a smooth and steady performance even on rough terrain. Find out for yourself and get a GMC Topkick dual-suspension mountain bike.